Made from 100% natural rubber, painted with food-grade paint and still "traditionally" produced in France for more than 50 years, Sophie the Giraffe is baby's first toy stimulating each of the 5 senses.
- Sight: The dark and contrasting spots all over Sophie la giraffe's body provide visual stimulation and make her easily recognizable to baby.
- Hearing: Her squeaker keeps baby amused, stimulates his hearings, and helps him to understand the link between cause and effect.
- Taste: Sophie la giraffe is very flexible and has lots of parts for baby to chew (ears, horns, legs). She is perfect for soothing baby's sore gums.
- Touch: Sophie is very light and her long legs and neck are easy for baby to grip.
- Smell: The singular scent of natural rubber (from Hevea tree) makes Sophie the Giraffe very special and easy for your child to identify amid all his other toys.
(For newborns and older.)