- Fibers specifically recommended for atopic dermatitis (2).
- 47% thicker than our classic cleansing wipes (3).
- More absorbent (4), they clean in one single step.
- Leave a non-sticky protective film on the skin.
- Physiological pH.
Guaranteed from birth on (1) :
- Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
- High skin and eye tolerance.
- Hypoallergenic – Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- 0% fragrance, paraben, phthalate, phenoxyethanol*…
(1) Including newborns out of the NICU.
(2) Fabric Preferences of Atopic Dermatitis Patients W. Elliot Love and Susan T. Nedorost.
(3) Test carried out by optical measurement compared to the very sensitive skin wipes by Mustela.
(4) Clinical study, self-assessment conducted under dermatological and
pediatric control on 74 newborns, babies and children (including 65 babies and children with atopic prone-skin) for 22 days